Project Co-ordination Division
The main function of the Project Coordination Division is to coordinate implementation of specific CSS and facilitating micro planning. The followings schemes are being looked after by the Division:-
- NESIDS – North East Special Infrastructure Development Scheme
- Border Area Development Programme
- Gati Shakti
- Backward Villages
2) MICRO PLANNING
- Member of Legislative Assembly Local Area Development Scheme (MLA LADS).
- Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS).
3) NEGOTIABLE LOAN
- Japan Internation Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF).